SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#474590 - 08/14/19 01:30 PM Incredible talent with incredible beauty
DannyUK Offline

I haven’t been so mesmerised in a long time. It doesn’t get any better than this, does it ?

Edited by DannyUK (08/14/19 07:01 PM)

#474605 - 08/14/19 10:58 PM Re: Incredible talent with incredible beauty [Re: DannyUK]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
How is it when the sound is turned on?
smile

#474607 - 08/15/19 01:27 AM Re: Incredible talent with incredible beauty [Re: DannyUK]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
I finally turned it on and found it quite beautiful as well.

#474610 - 08/15/19 01:56 AM Re: Incredible talent with incredible beauty [Re: DannyUK]
spalding1968 Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
I think it’s quite depressing that a woman with so much obvious musical talent still resorts to selling her other talents to promote herself . It’s a smart promotion move yes . It got my attention ., but I knew something was wrong when my wife asked me what I was listening to 😳 . I got that sinking feeling that all husbands get when they know the tale has one inevitable ending no matter how you spin it ......... .

#474611 - 08/15/19 02:41 AM Re: Incredible talent with incredible beauty [Re: spalding1968]
DannyUK Offline

Originally Posted By spalding1968
I think it’s quite depressing that a woman with so much obvious musical talent still resorts to selling her other talents to promote herself . It’s a smart promotion move yes . It got my attention ., but I knew something was wrong when my wife asked me what I was listening to 😳 . I got that sinking feeling that all husbands get when they know the tale has one inevitable ending no matter how you spin it ......... .

Actually, I had originally posted two of her videos here but I removed the second one as I thought it may have been a little too revealing (or provocative !!). I do generally agree that there isn't a real need to reveal all "other" talents, just the musical one is more than enough to show her beauty as she is already naturally beautiful as well so she didn't require any extra amplification !!

Edited by DannyUK (08/15/19 02:46 AM)

#474613 - 08/15/19 05:22 AM Re: Incredible talent with incredible beauty [Re: DannyUK]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Were not living in the 1920s, this is 2019 and video promotions like that are just the norm. (Stop living in the past and learn to embrace the modern world)

Bill

#474616 - 08/15/19 06:39 AM Re: Incredible talent with incredible beauty [Re: DannyUK]
spalding1968 Offline

Abacus you don’t know me well enough to tell me to stop or start doing anything !

You can accept whatever standard of conduct or behaviour you think is acceptable to you . But you nor anyone is going to tell me that because times have become more permissive and debased in my opinion, that I too must go with the flow . That’s not the way I choose to live . Is free will still permissible in 2019 ...

Edited by spalding1968 (08/15/19 06:40 AM)

#474641 - 08/15/19 03:03 PM Re: Incredible talent with incredible beauty [Re: DannyUK]
solomon8 Offline

Loc: Lehigh Acres, Fl USA
She is beautiful, and you only look like that once in life. She should enjoy her beauty. Her playing is wonderful. Classical music is a very competitive field. If her beauty gets her additional attention, then it is probably a good thing.

#474651 - 08/15/19 11:25 PM Re: Incredible talent with incredible beauty [Re: DannyUK]
spalding1968 Offline

I respect your view and everyone is entitled to their own opinion for sure .

But since it’s just a discussion and an exchange of views, I would just question whether it’s her beauty or sexuality that is helping her ,and how that might not be a good thing in the long run in music business or any business for women if you want to be taken seriously.

And you are right . The classical music business is very competitive . So I guess we can expect to see more female impresarios taking their clothes off to be successful . That sadly puts a lot of pressure on women in the business to have to follow suit just to get noticed and each successive generation is likely to get progressively more extreme . Funny how classical male musicians seem to be able to keep their clothes on and be successful ......

But clearly if the aim is simply to make money or be successful however you define success, then it doesn’t matter what the consequences might be to her or the generation that follows her . I am not convinced that this is probably a good thing .

Again we are just exchanging views here . Not trying to hurt feelings or impose my views .

#474652 - 08/16/19 12:10 AM Re: Incredible talent with incredible beauty [Re: spalding1968]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Originally Posted By spalding1968
I respect your view and everyone is entitled to their own opinion for sure .

But since it’s just a discussion and an exchange of views, I would just question whether it’s her beauty or sexuality that is helping her ,and how that might not be a good thing in the long run in music business or any business for women if you want to be taken seriously.

And you are right . The classical music business is very competitive . So I guess we can expect to see more female impresarios taking their clothes off to be successful . That sadly puts a lot of pressure on women in the business to have to follow suit just to get noticed and each successive generation is likely to get progressively more extreme . Funny how classical male musicians seem to be able to keep their clothes on and be successful ......

But clearly if the aim is simply to make money or be successful however you define success, then it doesn’t matter what the consequences might be to her or the generation that follows her . I am not convinced that this is probably a good thing .

Again we are just exchanging views here . Not trying to hurt feelings or impose my views .

Am I missing something here, where did she take her clothes off? (I have checked out her other videos (Including those she plays with orchestras) and I didn’t see it) also the dress style is what women have been wearing for decades in a large part of the world. (Whether they work in the music industry or not)

Bill

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online