SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#45822 - 08/15/02 08:31 AM Re: Style wanted for Calypso (John Denver)
Dan Hanson Offline

Loc: Sumterville, Fl. USA
Good post Derek! It appears that "our" lady of the blue aura is reluctant to disclose any of her secrets. Could it be that the grass is not necessarily greener and maybe little sister isn't so bad after all?

Dan

#45823 - 08/15/02 02:58 PM Re: Style wanted for Calypso (John Denver)
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Only thing I can't resist is Temptation especially with mistresses like the following :
KN800,KN1000,KN2000,KN3000,KN5000,KN6000 - all were treated with TLC and then shamefully discarded The new love of my life should be making her appearance very soon, I'm just waiting for a telephone call and I will rush to her side, bring her home, remove all her outer clothing and run my fingers all over her............OOOOOOOOO !!

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#45824 - 08/15/02 03:53 PM Re: Style wanted for Calypso (John Denver)
Derek Ladkin Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Quick Gramps, Send Willum some of your tablets and wisetalk I think he has Chronic Fickleitis. Calm him down before he goes into Diminished seventh heaven.

Dan could probably add a line or to, to help

As for you Bill, what is going on ? I have a date with her on 24th Sept.and Technics are sending a chaperone ( they know my reputation )to demonstrate her capabilities
and check that everything is above board.
What is she upto with you ?
Have at you sir ! This calls for semi-quavers at 120 measures ! Name your second.

Is she 2/4 timing us ? Perhaps after all this, one of us will find she has a 3/4 backing for Albert's "Calypso" which started all this

#45825 - 08/16/02 06:04 AM Re: Style wanted for Calypso (John Denver)
Dan Hanson Offline

Loc: Sumterville, Fl. USA
Ah, temptation…….Willum, I think you should proceed with caution. After all we are dealing with the “Devil With The Blue Dress On” here. If revelations from her Kama Sutra of joy is any indication, her appearance is still somewhere in the very distant future. I sincerely hope you don’t have to be satisfied with catching a glimpse of her as Derek, “our lady”, and the chaperone pass by.

Dan

#45826 - 08/16/02 07:36 AM Re: Style wanted for Calypso (John Denver)
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
..... what interesting 'threads' we weave .... of course, Albert is NO closer to the Calypso style he wanted ......
t. .....

#45827 - 08/16/02 08:38 AM Re: Style wanted for Calypso (John Denver)
Douglas Dean Offline

Loc: Prospect Heights IL USA
Poor Albert

#45828 - 08/16/02 09:20 AM Re: Style wanted for Calypso (John Denver)
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Quote:
Originally posted by tony mads usa:..... what interesting 'threads' we weave .... of course, Albert is NO closer to the Calypso style he wanted...

Never say never, but I think he is
GJ
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#45829 - 08/16/02 12:12 PM Re: Style wanted for Calypso (John Denver)
Johnnie.c Offline

Loc: England
Well Guys in 5 days time she will be here all dressed up & shining bright she goes by the name of KN & I can call her on seven zero zero zero she will be mine to play with as I please & I will be tickling her keys & fondling her buttons & she will be cooing with lovely sweet sounds
& hey she may well even have a calypso bouncing around inside her

#45830 - 08/16/02 12:18 PM Re: Style wanted for Calypso (John Denver)
Douglas Dean Offline

Loc: Prospect Heights IL USA
Poor Albert, I think it’s about time we did something about Albert’s dilemma. I don’t know about you guys but I don’t think I ever seen anything go astray as much as this thread. After all fellows, all Al asked was - Anyone of you who has a better style? - I’ve got to admit I’ve seen some cool writing styles and thoughts being presented not to leave out the extraordinary explosion of humor that must have been trapped in all of you. It tickles me to see the light side of you guys shining like the sun at noonday. Refreshing to say the least! But come on, poor Albert! Seems like none of us has the kind of style Al wants. Let’s swallow our pride and ask for outside help. Yes, I said outside help if we must. I only say this because I realize what state your minds are in. I know this ficklelites plague is going to take a few more weeks to cure so let’s plead this case to a person who already has taken the seven thousandth pill of relief. More than likely the only person who at this point has a brain that can think straight is, and you guessed it, ALEC. Alec for the sake of us who can’t keep our minds focused, who are being led astray by this tempting little songstress, with an aura of blue, help us to find a style for good old Al. If not a style than at least something to cheer him up. For heavens sake thirty eight posts and nary a one to help good old Al. As was once said A friend in need is a friend indeed, or something like that, can’t think straight. If that darned old tec mag would show up maybe I could get some relief. Meanwhile Alec, we are counting on you to fill in the gap as you always do. And I might add, quite adequately. Wouldn’t it be nice to close out this thread with an answered question.

Grandpa Doug

#45831 - 08/16/02 12:59 PM Re: Style wanted for Calypso (John Denver)
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Hey Derek! I thought you were my friend What's all this about a date with my Kay Enna on the 24th Sept. She will be mine in a few days (I hope) and I have been assured by her guardian, that she will be 100% faithful to me. I feel sure that she must have an identical Twin Sister and this what is causing the confusion
This being the case, I think I will decline your invitation for confrontation at dawn, so hang up your semi-quavers and dust off your minums.
As for Albert's Calypso - t'would seem that help has winged it's way from the Norwegian Fjords.
'...Come Mister Tallyman, tally me banana, daylight come and he wanna go home

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online