Hi Albert, Seems your last posting for a style for 'Calypso' drifted a bit off topic, but nevertheless, it resulted in a bit of light relief.
Although I vaguely remember the song, I asked a few of my friends if they had a copy of the original recording and one of them came up trumps last night. So, I've played the record and tried some of the styles on the KN6000, playing along with the recording. It is in the key of 'A' and the Tempo starts off about 176 and gradually moves up to about 182 for the final sets of choruses. It's in a sort of 'swingy' 3/4 time and the nearest I could get to it, using standard KN6000 styles, was the straight 'WALTZ' in the 'MARCH/WALTZ' group. You may wish to mute some of the ACP voices but I found all four variations reasonably acceptable. Voicing for RT1, RT2 and Left is of course up to you, since the melody is sung.
Incidentally, for those who don't know the song, it is not a Calypso - the song is a tribute to the ship 'Calypso' which belonged to Jaques Coustou (spelling??)
I think you may already have some styles from Gunnar, but give it a try

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)