SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 13 of 20 < 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 19 20 >
Topic Options
#430500 - 04/07/17 02:00 AM Re: Ketron SD-9 Pro [Re: nightowl]
audyaplayer Offline

Loc: Holland
So,i'm back from Frankfurt,and i am a little bit dissapointed about the SD9,where shall i begin,it looks very nice,nice design,the DSP'S(reverbs) are much better than from the Audya and the touchscreen is amazing,very fast,there are ofcourse many new sounds for the righthand,i hoped that Ketron has the guitarbank updated and good guitarsounds with ditto DSP'S,(whawha,distortion etc but no),for the lefthand,the styles and the liveguitars,hmm,what i heard,lot's of Audya stuff,there is a new country liveguitar,very nice,i heard it about 30 a 45 min and what i think is,an updated Audya(sound)but with new design,better hardware and ofcourse the launchpad,but i think for the home keyboardplayer is this very difficult to understand(launchpad)this is my opion.When it comes on the market,no answer yet.

#430501 - 04/07/17 02:43 AM Re: Ketron SD-9 Pro [Re: nightowl]
pastroccio Offline

Loc: Italia
Thank's audyaplayer.. Did you listen about the personal wav to drum kit and multisampler for personal layer ? because in the last depliant they remove it

#430504 - 04/07/17 04:11 AM Re: Ketron SD-9 Pro [Re: nightowl]
audyaplayer Offline

I don't know Pastroccio,i don't ask,it was very crowded at the Ketron stand,many people who wants to play the SD9,i was lucky to be the first to play with it.

#430527 - 04/07/17 10:41 PM Re: Ketron SD-9 Pro [Re: audyaplayer]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By audyaplayer
So,i'm back from Frankfurt,and i am a little bit dissapointed about the SD9,where shall i begin,it looks very nice,nice design,the DSP'S(reverbs) are much better than from the Audya and the touchscreen is amazing,very fast,there are ofcourse many new sounds for the righthand,i hoped that Ketron has the guitarbank updated and good guitarsounds with ditto DSP'S,(whawha,distortion etc but no),for the lefthand,the styles and the liveguitars,hmm,what i heard,lot's of Audya stuff,there is a new country liveguitar,very nice,i heard it about 30 a 45 min and what i think is,an updated Audya(sound)but with new design,better hardware and ofcourse the launchpad,but i think for the home keyboardplayer is this very difficult to understand(launchpad)this is my opion.When it comes on the market,no answer yet.

You cant expect a keyboard to come fully loaded with brand new content these days... that would require just to much way

They need to build uppon whats allready there.. which still saddens me, is that its not really an improved version of the Audya, because when i look at the written specs there are quite a lot of things and content missing..

For me the launchpad feature is quite clear.. but then i have quite some experience with ableton live.. its a bit like clip selection in ableton live.. except the clips follow your chord progression on the SD9 pro..

I would have loved to see it as a tool to use next to styles, instead of something that replaces styles.. most arranger players are better off with styles... to use launchpad efficient it requires more player input. However, for people like me, that dont use intro's a lot, the launchpad will still be a step forward...

I will have to see for myself by playing it, but probably will wayt till there is a full desktop module version of the SD9 before making a decision. I am quite happy with the pa4x, and also intrigued to see what Yamaha brings later this year..

http://keyszone.boards.net

#430548 - 04/09/17 02:35 AM Re: Ketron SD-9 Pro [Re: nightowl]
audyaplayer Offline

And now we can wait,nothing on youtube,no videos no live demos to see,nothing on there site,more colleagues musicians were dissapointed when they heard it,and decide to wait to buy it.

#430556 - 04/09/17 09:43 AM Re: Ketron SD-9 Pro [Re: nightowl]
salsaman Offline

Loc: Port Angeles, WA., USA
I think many of these concerns that are cropping up concerning the new Ketron SD-9 may well be addressed by AJ's Ajamsonic upgrade packages.

I am hoping that AJ will be able to provide his upgrades for the Ketron line of products worldwide.

#430559 - 04/09/17 10:19 AM Re: Ketron SD-9 Pro [Re: salsaman]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By salsaman
I think many of these concerns that are cropping up concerning the new Ketron SD-9 may well be addressed by AJ's Ajamsonic upgrade packages.

I am hoping that AJ will be able to provide his upgrades for the Ketron line of products worldwide.

When i spend 4000 euro's on a keyboard hoping for AJ to repair the issues with a paid upgrade pack is not an option

http://keyszone.boards.net

#430582 - 04/10/17 10:22 AM Re: Ketron SD-9 Pro [Re: nightowl]
audyaplayer Offline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2kROR67zZI

Listen to Marcello at the end of the clip,SD9 about 3000 a 3200 euro's,but the dealerprice overhere in Holland 3799 a 3995 euro.

http://www.smpalma.it/ricerca.asp
In Italy 3190,00 euro's

#430590 - 04/10/17 02:25 PM Re: Ketron SD-9 Pro [Re: audyaplayer]
dreamer85 Offline

Loc: Portugal
rolleyes

Attachments
SD9_CROMATIC_MODULE_WEB.jpg

#430604 - 04/10/17 04:45 PM Re: Ketron SD-9 Pro [Re: dreamer85]
andreurivero Offline

Page 13 of 20 < 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 19 20 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude