SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#437762 - 09/20/17 01:05 AM Ketron sd9 and Genos
Bachus Offline

How is Ketron going to boost sales with the new Genos just around the corner?

http://keyszone.boards.net

#437763 - 09/20/17 02:00 AM Re: Ketron sd9 and Genos [Re: Bachus]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
I think we will have to wait and see if the Genos innovations are something of interest to the arranger buyers as a whole. There are some that will go for the modern trend, but, in the end, I think sound and style quality, navigation, and keybed feel will determine how the Ketron products fare. I, for one, has always thought my Audya, for example, has the best sound and styles of any. Of coarse, that is just my opinion.

#437771 - 09/20/17 05:49 AM Re: Ketron sd9 and Genos [Re: Bachus]
hammer Offline

Loc: Texas
I have a feeling we will be hearing more about the SD9 very soon. I also think we will see some videos explaining a bit better how the launchpad helps players.

Deane

#437774 - 09/20/17 05:57 AM Re: Ketron sd9 and Genos [Re: Bachus]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Originally Posted By Bachus
How is Ketron going to boost sales with the new Genos just around the corner?

With great difficulty, to be honest with the lack of promotion of the SD9 I think they have missed their sales window, so will be mainly die hard Ketron supporters who will go for it.

Bill

#437797 - 09/21/17 08:03 AM Re: Ketron sd9 and Genos [Re: Bachus]
hammer Offline

Loc: Texas

I think Bill hit the nail on the head. Ketron should have been all over the forums with demos and instructional vidoes long ago. But , if you are in conflict why not buy both?

Deane

#437798 - 09/21/17 08:58 AM Re: Ketron sd9 and Genos [Re: Bachus]
Bachus Offline

Imcredible.... how a company like Ketron still survives... because they after all this time have no clue about communication and marketing..

The only bright side there is AJ and we have a top knotch ketron dealer in Holland...

http://keyszone.boards.net

#437948 - 09/26/17 03:16 AM Re: Ketron sd9 and Genos [Re: Bachus]
Speed Offline

I really think this is the end for Ketron This company management is so bad No communications with customers no support no info I wouldn't buy from them because I fear that there are going to be glitches and bugs and Ketron will not respond and fix problems like on the AUDYA
and even now when it's critical for them to sell a new product there is nothing except a few videos that don't have anything to show after the Audya disappoint Customers think twice before buying They want assurance Ketron don't even care to advertise the features of the new instruments that they want to sell so for me it is very clear I'm not going to be a Guinea pig

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online