SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#41239 - 12/18/03 02:38 PM Re: About the needs of the Synthzone to be self supporting
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Hi Bebop.

When sitting here reading through the posts offline, my eyes opened wide and my cheek
fell down quite a bit, even further down than it usually use to be....
I've posted a reply/comment to the post already, but to be honest, I did most likely
not read everything carefully enough to notice all at the last part of your post.
Is it my understanding of for me a foreign language who is wrong, or is it something
I'm missing about what's written here?

____ QUOTE:

posted by Bebop 12-16-2003 07:43 AM

To those that would detract from this effort to keep the synthzone
self supporting I say, BE CAREFUL AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE POSTING.
If you don't want to be part of the solution, please don't be part
of the problem.

____ END QUOTE.

WOW!!
Is it so that those of us who (for some reason or another) did not or don't pay, or don't
tell if and how much payed here at the forum, now have to be more careful than the others
about what or when to post or reply?
Or is it just another words for: "Pay, or shut up and stay away!" ??
Is that the meaning of this words written? I really hope not, becuse translated to my
language I don't fancy the way it sounds, not at all!

I thought this was a free choice, and for each single member/visitor to deside what to do
as long there is nothing mentioned about membership charge at SZ so far.
At least I think that was the idea Scott Yee brought up in his post at General Arranger
Forum, where this great idea about financial support to keep up SZone was started.

It's really good to see that the incoming amount of money increase, and that it will be
for great help when Nigel continue maintain, developing and keep this super website up and
running for many years to come.
After all, it's also the only real Technics forum we have at the moment, so let's keep it
up and alive in a free democratic and openminded spirit!

Happy playing, posting and a Merry Christmas to you all.
GJ
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#41240 - 12/18/03 04:28 PM Re: About the needs of the Synthzone to be self supporting
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
I think this thread has continued long enough and has served its purpose so I will close it myself now.

Thanks again for the support.

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online