This post is directed to all our Technics forum members from Bebop
I have just returned from the General Arranger forum where there is a massive post of support for the synthzone. I learned there that Nigel is now operating at a loss due to ad revenue failing after 911 and is making up that loss out of his job income so that we might continue to have this great forum in operation. He has supported this forum for 10 years now.
I feel that because we are all friends and one big family, I can suggest to you that we help with that problem.
Remember when we didn't have a forum after Technote closed down and Nigel was kind enough to give us this space of our very own, that we might all stay together. Now we have an opportunity to say thank you and give back a portion of what we have received here.
Nigel has after much coercion put up a pay pal icon in that post in the general arranger forum that can be used to send your donation to help. I am asking Nigel to do this in our Technics Forum as well that we might help support this forum too.
I know that not everyone can participate and that is understandable. I hope those that can will join me in contributing some monetary support for the Synthzone. I just threw my 25.00 in the pot, and I know it isn't much but hopefully it will add up as many of us join in. Every dollar will add up. I ask those that are unable to contribute financial support to join me in wishing Nigel and family a Merry Christmas and let them know how much you appreciate their sacrifice for us.
Merry Christmas to Nigel and his family and thank you for this wonderful forum from all of us.
Thank you to all Members. Merry Christmas to all
Bebop