SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#54829 - 12/18/03 05:24 PM Synth Zone Self Supporting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Members,

Have read the threads and am I of course support the continuation of this wonderful, full of information forum.

Might I suggest a possible solution to the problem of cost.

I have no idea what the costs are for this forum to continue. I donated $25 as I thought I gained far more than I paid. I thank Nigel and Bepop for their great contributions (You to Alec,CEES and the terrific performers).

I for one trust in Nigels need for monies to continue as I certainly would not like to be having to pay (?) for such a forum and SOMEONE has to pay.

If on a contribution only basis Nigel finds he can no longer continue without funds coming from his pocket he should announce what funds are necesary to continue and the costs involved. It is then up to the individual member to decide the worth of the investment.

For me after reading e-mails its the Technics Synth Zone, please do not go away...........

Fran in Florida

#54830 - 12/18/03 05:53 PM Re: Synth Zone Self Supporting
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Thanks Fran for your support. Synth Zone definately won't go away and the recent donations have already helped to ensure that. There really is no need to ask more of the members than they have already provided but I appreciate your kind thoughts.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online