SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#41199 - 12/11/03 02:32 PM Re: About the needs of the Synthzone to be self supporting
AlexGreen Offline

Loc: Beachwood NJ USA
Hi Bill,

Please let me know where I can send $25.00 in support of Nigel. I am sure a lot of our forum members would also like to know.

Happy Holidays
Alex

#41200 - 12/11/03 02:34 PM Re: About the needs of the Synthzone to be self supporting
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
It's this very attitude of helping and sharing that make this a very special place online. I'd like to thank you all for all your offers of help and support. It really is appreciated and will help to ensure Synth Zone remains online.

I've never asked for donations or subscription fees because I started Synth Zone back in 1994 when the spirit of the Internet was a FREE exchange of ideas and information and I still strongly believe in that today. That is why you'll never be bombarded with popups or other annoying marketing tools. Synth Zone is simply about providing a center online for electronic keyboard musicians to communicate and find links to related websites and files online. But I have now created a PayPal donation button ( below ) that will allow those of you with a PayPal account to make a donation to help Synth Zone. There is no suggested donation amount as any donation towards maintaining Synth Zone will be very gratefully received.

Have a great Christmas and here's to many more years together online.

#41201 - 12/11/03 02:48 PM Re: About the needs of the Synthzone to be self supporting
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Quote:
Originally posted by Nigel:
It's this very attitude of helping and sharing that make this a very special place online. I'd like to thank you all for all your offers of help and support. It really is appreciated and will help to ensure Synth Zone remains online.

I've never asked for donations or subscription fees because I started Synth Zone back in 1994 when the spirit of the Internet was a FREE exchange of ideas and information and I still strongly believe in that today. That is why you'll never be bombarded with popups or other annoying marketing tools. Synth Zone is simply about providing a center online for electronic keyboard musicians to communicate and find links to related websites and files online. But I have now created a PayPal donation button ( below ) that will allow those of you with a PayPal account to make a donation to help Synth Zone. There is no suggested donation amount as any donation towards maintaining Synth Zone will be very gratefully received.

Have a great Christmas and here's to many more years together online.

NIGEL,
Thank you for putting up this post with the pay pal ICON.
I now have one other request. I have received several emails from folks that don't have pay pal and want to send a check. I am not sure how to handle this. Do you possibly have a po box that could be used or could you set one up?
I hate to have all the checks sent to me in case a new Technics Keyboard might be introduced about the time I had all the checks in my little hot hand.
How about it.
We need to know right away.
Thanks and heartfelt appreciation for this forum that means more to us musician types then we could ever have imigined.
Best to all and thanks for sharing in this need:-)

------------------
BEBOP
Moderator SynthZone TECHNICS FORUM
http://www.synthzone.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=25
Bill Forrest in SAN JOSE, CALIF. USA
bforrest@ix.netcom.com ICQ # 562519
Homepage http://www.anycities.com/bebop/

#41202 - 12/11/03 05:46 PM Re: About the needs of the Synthzone to be self supporting
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Although I always knew we had a great community here I am really knocked out by the response for the members. I was asked to provide a PayPal donation button by some of the members but I hadn't realized how many people were prepared to help support Synth Zone until I actually did it.

[This message has been edited by Nigel (edited 12-21-2003).]

#41203 - 12/11/03 06:59 PM Re: About the needs of the Synthzone to be self supporting
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Quote:
Originally posted by Nigel:
Although I always knew we had a great community here I am really knocked out by the response for the members. I was asked to provide a PayPal donation button by some of the members but I hadn't realized how many people were prepared to help support Synth Zone until I actually did it.

Thank you Nigel for your timely response.
Actually you have it all wrong. It is us that can't thank you enough. This we do is just a small token of our affection for what you have done and currently continue to do for us
God Bless you and yours
Bebop and the Technics Forum Family

[This message has been edited by Nigel (edited 12-21-2003).]

#41204 - 12/12/03 05:57 AM Re: About the needs of the Synthzone to be self supporting
shcox Offline

Loc: Leesburg, FL USA
Merry Christmas Nigel,

My 25 is on it's way. Thank you for doing such a great job. I've only been on here a short time but I'd already miss it and I don't even have a KN7000. LOL

In fact, since I have a PR54 it's even more reason to come here because it's one of the only places there is any support for it at all.

Thanks Again,
Heather

#41205 - 12/12/03 06:17 AM Re: About the needs of the Synthzone to be self supporting
Chuck Piper Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Nigel,

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Thank you for giving us a home and for being such a gracious and generous host. My contribution is on its way.

Warmest Regards,

Chuck Piper

#41206 - 12/12/03 06:38 AM Re: About the needs of the Synthzone to be self supporting
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
This place makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Ca-ching !

#41207 - 12/12/03 01:00 PM Re: About the needs of the Synthzone to be self supporting
AlexGreen Offline

Loc: Beachwood NJ USA
Nigel,

Thank you for your address. $25.00 dollars is on its way.

A drop in the bucket compared with what you have given us.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy and most important "Healthy" New Year.

Alex

#41208 - 12/12/03 01:58 PM Re: About the needs of the Synthzone to be self supporting
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Nigel ..... As they say .."It's in the mail"
Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and yours....
t.

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online