its all just too close to call. My favourite vocally is Elliot, then Kat then Taylor.

But then my favourite in terms of performance and stage presence is Taylor, Kat the Elliot.

But them my favourite interms of marketability is Kat then Elliot then Taylor !!!

The problem with these competitions is that the voting public are not necessarily the "buying" public. I would guess the largest proiportion of the home viewers who vote will probably never actually buy more than a couple of records , CD's etyc per year.

What will really hurt the winner is that they will have been exposed to the "market" through the American Idol competition itself and may have been overexposed so the peak of the interst in the artist from the buying publics point of view will have already been passed by the time they actually produce an album for them sleves. They wiull have to recreate themselves to extend their "product cycle" . Like the sweet girl who has now become a rock chick ....Kelly whats her name !

Whoever wins , i think they are all amazing just for having gone through the stress of American Idol.