I am so ready to see Bucky go. I'm still aggrivated that people voted more for him and not Gideon. A lot of people have commented it was because Gideon let his Christian light shine too much. An example would be, after Gideon found out he was going home he said something along the lines of "That's alright because I'm saved by the blood of Jesus". But it sounded like Ryan interupted him. I got this whole "NO NO, don't say that, we can't talk about that on national television!!" feeling. I could be seeing something that's not there, but that's my opinion on Gideon.

I was a little nervous when they said Lisa was in the bottom 3. I think she's such an awesome singer, and every time she gets on stage she looks outstanding.

Melissa was kinda neutral for me. She was good but I don't feel like we really lost anyone spectacular.

I'm really surprised Kevin and Bucky weren't in the bottom 3. Kevin seems like a nice guy and all, but I think it's time for him to go.

Did anyone notice what Stevie was playing last night? A Motif8, how awesome is that. You couldn't really hear it though because the band was totally drowning out the sound.