Just wanted to share this Story

My Friend plays/played “Live “in the local bar most weekends. One Saturday evening this guy walks into the bar, during the interval my friend get talking to him seems he has the same keyboard at home and boasted that he had been playing for over 50 years. So my friend invites him to come along the following Saturday with his keyboard and play some of his favourite music “thinks” 50 years wow!!! Must be an expert
So we both went along on Saturday night hoping to get loads more inspiration it was so disappointing I have never heard such a load of rubbish in my entire life the venue stated “Live” music, it was live alright for almost 2 hours he used quality sequenced songs that he had obviously purchased. He did not sit at the keyboard correctly and his left hand was positioned on his knee throughout the entire performances while his right hand gingerly danced cautiously over the top of the keys
Naturally the words “live Music” brought a lot more trade into the bar that night at the end of the evening the barman thought this guy´s musical talent was fantastic so my friend as now finished performing at this bar for he could not compete with this persons talent.
I guess If you are going to cheat/mime you have to make it look very professional you can fool some of the people some of the time but you can´t fool all of the people all of the time.