So the upgrade does the following:
(as per Mike O'R's post),
1. Bitmap pics for HOME page can now be selected.
2. SD-Card "%age free" is now corrected
3. Drum Track with transposed files corrected for use with MIDI out.
4. Audio files on SD-Card are all now recognised.
5. The SD-Card Control File will no longer be corrupted
6. Corrections to Technichords which either don't work or produce the wrong results e.g. "add9", "madd9"
I am upgrading MY 7000 - what about you??
My answer: I had zero problems with any of that, do you ? That's why I'm not upgrading.
Larry "Hawk" Hawk Music
♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900