I used to think I needed the latest TOTL keyboard, like the KN7000, the G70, Audya 76, and Hammond SK1. After all, my audience deserves the best, and a new keyboard would get me there; WRONG. It was partially true of new features and better navigation, but, I had work-arounds I could have used. It amounted to gear lust and I was playing 3 to 4 times a week, so why not. Never mind the untold thousands of dollars spent, rather the fact that I never learned the hidden gems of any. I was so busy playing that I would learn only the necessary goodies. That is all from a practical standpoint. The good part is the thrill of having a new toy that I could enjoy, if only superficially. I have since come to my senses and am learning the finer points of what I have. I will spent much time on one, to get it to a higher plateau, then, like finding a forgotten toy in the bottom of your toybox, go to another. The fact that I don't play out like before, is somewhat responsible for my reincarnation, but I am happy with it. After all, at 81 1/2 I can do whatever I want.