Well I never did get to visit my friend Chas. It was close to happening a few years ago (my son lives an hour away) but it just never worked out. A missed opportunity for sure.

Along with fellow swabbie, Gary, Gear Master pal Russ, Technics and Bebop friend Bruno, my Russian Comrade Kab, Texas hold 'um Paul, and Chinese partner, Taike and MANY others, including Zuki all seem to want this forum to survive. In memory of Nigel, and what he's created, it's worth a try, and for me, it's one of the reasons I check in every day. I know I left a lot of friends out, but there are just too many SZ members that I have known to list. You have all been special over the years.

It's sad this World has become so divided over the last few years. Now there's even talk of another war, and that's just crazy. I still yearn for a better, more civil divide. But, at this time, it seems that it may be too much to overcome. But again we have some hope.

And yes, even though we were all not always on the same political page, I miss those arranger posts from Donny, Uncle Dave, etc, and even Fran. I doubt they will be back, but like my trip to Chas's place, and hope for a better world, ya never know. It could happen smile

Peace and Love to you all. Be safe

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900