Huh! Did a giant meteorite crash into the Synthzone planet and obliterate all life forms? If so, what's the name of this meteorite -
'Apathy', 'No-Nu-product', 'Covid-19', 'OldAge syndrome' 'MAGA-itis', or maybe....it's just that without the personal interaction and relationships among it's members, Arranger keyboards all by themselves are just not interesting enough to support a vibrant forum. I mean, let's face it; after a few sounds and styles that are only marganally better than the previous generation's (and sometimes not as good - subjective), what is there? Perhaps a few new advanced automation features that serve only to remove us further away from actually PLAYING and in most cases probably won't even be figured out (or used) by our technically challenged older population of typical Arranger players.

I feel really bad that all the hard work and half a lifetime of dedication that Nigel put into this forum is slowly dissipating into oblivion; and most likely because of an extension of the hate and divisions that currently infect (and are destroying) our country. We probably can't change the attitudes of the 'true believers' and diehard cult-followers, but we CAN control what happens here in the closed environment of our Synthzone/Arranger universe. I'm sure that there are many (members) out there that miss posting and sharing their music or perhaps some 'tips & Tricks' or even helping (or being helped) with some technical problem that's unique to the world of arrangers. Maybe we should try to get back to that. Just a thought.

chas