Chordana Play for Piano App for Casio CDP-S350

One of the useful features that comes with the Casio CDP-S350 Digital Piano is the free Chordana Play for Piano App that installs on your tablet or smartphone.

With this app you can select from the 700 voices and 200 styles, play and practice with the built in songs and exercises and play back any MIDI file.

It works flawlessly with my iPad Air 2 tablet which has a Lightning Port. You need a Camera Connection Adapter.

The official Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter is expensive.

I found this USB Camera Adapter with Charging Port to be a better and cheaper solution.

Do not buy the Lightning Adapters that attaches directly to the Lightning Port like this one.

The Lightning Port is fragile and is prone to breakage. It is better to have a flexible cable between the Lightning Port and the USB Port.

Overall, I found the Casio CDP-S350 to be an economical way to add a graded hammer action 88-key keybed to the Yamaha GENOS. It doubles as a MIDI controller on your desktop.

It is light, slim and portable. It is the ideal keyboard for a beginner taking piano lessons.

An extra inch and a half in depth could have made the black keys more enjoyable to play on.

Inclusion of a quality piano voice like the one on the Yamaha P45 would have made the CDP-S350 a perfect digital piano at $549.

Casio has an active Facebook Group named Casio Keyboards and Digital Pianos.

User questions are often answered by Rich Formidoni and Mike Martin.

Casio Music Forums is another good resource.

Edited by Tapas (07/22/21 04:27 AM)