In the interest of completeness there are a few other options I'll add to this thread (for your reference, and others' in the future.)
First, there's the Roland PK-6 and PK-9. They are both primarily pedalboards. But the PK-6 has an array of footswitches along the top which *I think* can be programmed to send MIDI commands. The PK-9 is a larger pedalboard with an expression pedal on top. A third option is the MIDI Solutions F8 multi-footswitch controller. This is just a "black box" that you can program to send whatever MIDI messages are necessary. It has eight 1/4" input jacks for the pedals. I believe that you can use the F8 in conjunction with a pedalboard (different function for each note), or build your own array up to eight individual momentary foot switches.
That brings me to one final observation. For a long time I was frustrated chasing my Yamaha FC5 control pedal around the hardwood floor under my keyboard. I upgraded to a Boss (Roland) FS-6 dual switch which is heavier, has a more 'positive' action, and importantly you step DOWN to activate it (instead of down and forward.) That, plus a plastic box behind it, stops it from skating away from me when I need it most. The tendency to stay put is a good reason to consider a pedalboard-type controller. They're pricey, buy they also give you the option of learning to "kick pedals" if you were ever curious to try a more organ-like approach. My $.02.