It just falls down to individuals needs in terms of workflow. MixCraft is great, but I honestly think its benefits in terms of included VST’s is in the synth category. The bread and butter presets are decent. Pianissimo is also a decent one too. When it comes to assigning controllers (for me) it’s very quick. Many of the VST’s out there have a quick midi learn feature that’s fast to set up.

I am getting closer to an old man now Fran. My oldest just graduated high school, and is heading to college. I’ve actually got two kids that graduated and going to college. We have six kids now. Five of them are adopted. Been a long time since I’ve been to Levittown. I often wonder what my grandparents house looks like today. I think it’s on Primrose.., and yes.., a lot of my family is still there.

Sqk

Edited by squeak_D (06/20/20 11:37 AM)
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.