Originally Posted By Fran Carango
Hey Dan,, If you look closer to the things I compared, I think you will see the G70 was faster.. Writing a sound program, adding effects , capturing a style performance via midi capture (way faster), adding and editing sound parameters and sequence data... and never touching a mouse.. smile

That’s my point though Fran, and that is there doesn’t have to be a lot of mouse clicking either. Mapping controls isn’t just for the DAW. Many VST’s allow you to map controls to them as well. I can can open and close a VST, adjust parameters (including effects), and not touch the mouse. It’s like I said, it falls down to how well you know the DAW you’re using and the VST’s you have. Also.., many synth/workstations have preset templates built in for popular DAWS. My MOXF is a great example.

Sqk
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.