I Played a Sx900 for one hour at Guitar Center today. In my opinion, the Sx900 is an upgrade from the S975, and no more. I had Technics keyboards from the Kn1000 to the Kn7000, all were considered upgrades, none were earth shattering until the SD card.

I have allowed the posts here on SZ to bring confusion. Lots of videos and opinions. One hour was all I needed to find a direction, and that is because I knew what kind of music I would be playing. I played the Pa1000 for a while, the keyboard is alive, strong, filled with drive. Good for playing jobs, without doubt.

My Kn7000 had so much of what I wanted, except it did not have the depth or drive. I tried ABBE sonic maximizer, an EQ, and added a sub-woofer for the bass and drums. I could not make the keyboard do more than it was designed for, When I bought the Pa800 I thought I was in Heaven. Right up to the Pa4x, Korg was fantastic.

But in the last six years I have not played Classical music, or show tunes, play fiddle play, somewhere over the rainbow, or any type of society music. Many of the slower songs did not require a style.
All of that to say, now I know me, and selecting I will be much easier. Want a keyboard that will give me what I want, so I can get back to the music I used to play; it was good.

Will I buy a Sx 900? Don’t know yet, but it will not be a Korg.
Only my opinion, John C.