Originally Posted By 124
Arrrrrgh! John the guy you referenced is Canadian, not American. He'll have the huskies out on ya'. smile smile S'okay, it's an easy mistake.

Dear oh dear oh dear!!! We have millions of arranger keyboards on the loose here in Western Europe but not one huskie to my knowledge! Are they dangerous, carnivorous perhaps ? Do they have a predilection for Korg owners? I'll be on my guard though smile
Sorry about the mistake. Is this you Lee or just someone who happens to know ?

Very recent posting on youtube comparing PA1000 and SX900, that has not yet been posted to the best of my knowledge,and one comment (out of the many) I would like to quote as it is the essence really:

"..... Some Styles of Korg Sound really good, other appear so cheap and like out of a 90s key... But many Do not Know, that you only have to tweak them! Change some Instruments, put in some Effects like reverb or amp Simulations... Dont Know why they are selling their pa series that unfinished?... Not even the pa4x appears to be finished, sometimes like a live Band but not often... Tell me which professionell Soundingenieur Would Master a Band like that?... I Would never buy Korg without knowledge in tweaking... Its not worth the money right out of the Box... That s why many yamaha likers believe in yamaha and love that keys for its finished studio Sound... And Korg is much more complicated, it took me long time to even unterstand the Style play Mode... I come from Roland and yamaha and it s very different and more easy to use..."

link to youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VaFqOawv7s

regards,
John