[quote=montunoman]Thanks guys, so many options, I'm kinda going crazy!

Bill and Torch, the Beringer and the LD seems like a great lite weight choice and the price is right! Not sure if it would have the punch needed though?

I can't help but have doubts about the Bose that Gary recommends and Maui that Eric and Manuel recommend. Believe, I really don't want to shelp 18 inch subs but my competitors are all using as many as four 18' subs and multiple 15' tops.

As Manuel pointed out, Latinos (especially younger ones) love to feel that bass
pumping. I think there must be a reason you never see any band or DJ using these small Bose and Maui systems at these Latino events.

The reason I suggested the Behringers with your Compacts is its modular, light weight, affordable and in your budget. Get a large system and you always have a large system. Go modular and you are more versitale for different situations. One compact, two, add a sub, add two. Your set for anything and its affordabe.