Originally Posted By Mark79100
Chas.....there's only one thing I want to hear right now. That's an apology from you for those remarks you made about me. Period!!! Or are you afraid you'll break out in a rash if you do so?

Wage your war of words with someone else. I really believe you can't sleep at night unless you find someone daily to go into battle with whether it's here, there or anywhere!

Until I get that apology I really don't want any communication with you. That's how strongly I feel about your insults.

Mark

smile smile smile That was really humorous Mark. Just like going ballistic over a accordion joke smile. For the record, I bet if we met in person......we still wouldn't be friends smile. But hey, if you can't communicate with me, you've still got Donny, plus, he's more forgiving than I am smile. I hope you're noticing all these smiley faces 'cause I find it too difficult to take you/this seriously. You know, we should have taken this over to the bar long ago since clearly you don't seem to have a great deal of interest in arranger keyboards. For me, they attract a lot of very interesting people....and a few dweebs. In the meantime, think about ways to toughen up a bit so you don't get so worked up by these perceived 'insults'. Oh, and next time you take up jazz piano, try to pick up a few Gospel licks, you might get a little infusion of 'soul'. Who knows?

smile smile smile

chas