Did you do exactly the way it's written in "chapter" 3 when card placed in keyboard?
kn26-11.zip (6 downloads)
The part about repeat press buttons?
... Now copy the file "KN24PRG.DAT" to the SD card.
3. The update on the KN2600:
- Insert the SD card into the SD slot of your KN2600.
- Press and hold the first 4 Panel Memory buttons and
turn on the keyboard.
- Select UPDATE repeatedly until the process starts.
- At the message "Completed !! Turn on AGAIN" switch off your KN2600 and
after about 2-3 seconds again.
I've downloaded the update file from CA and added here as well if you want to try with a new zip just in case your file is damaged in any way.
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)