I have never used the "auto power off" feature on any of my keyboards so I can't comment on how well it works or not. I have not found a reason to do so. That said, I have played my Genos daily for hours at a time with absolutely no issues so far. I have used several different thumb drives - transferred files to and from the user drive many times all with no problems.

The ONLY complaint I have so far is this. The over-all sound of the Genos is outstanding -but, the OTS voices and the various style parts are not as well balanced as they were in the Tyros line of keyboards. On live gigs it is often necessary to reach for the sliders for a quick adjustment. The problem with that is the way the sliders work - they have to be moved up and down or down and up to make the adjustment pending on if you need more or less volume. It is also not easy to quickly locate the correct slider while playing live.

The good thing is the adjustments to the styles can be made and saved easily and the problem is fixed - it just takes time.

Deane