This subject comes up quite a lot on many music forums, mainly by folks that wish to become OMB entertainers. A significant number of them are very accomplished musicians, some highly trained as well as highly skilled.

The flip side of this coin is another group, who often are mediocre to good players, but they have other attributes when it comes to being an OMB entertainer. The best ones tend to be good to excellent vocalist, and have the ability to interact with their audiences while performing a song. My old friend, Don Mason has both attributes, in that he is an excellent player and entertainer, all in one package. I have seem him perform live and in person on a few occasions and can attest to this first hand.

The same holds true with Donny Pesce, Uncle Dave, Fran Carango, and a host of others that frequent this forum. More recently, I have met, over the PSR Tutorial Forum, another top-notch entertainer who has performed in several European nations, and currently performs and resides on the tiny island of Ibiza, Spain in the Mediterranean. He has an incredible background, primarily as a piano player, but also performs using a Tyros 3. He was thinking about upgrading to a Genos, and after watching him perform, I told him that he really should save his money, or spend it on his wife. He is an incredible entertainer. What do you think he should do?

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)