BEBOP.....Thanks for the holiday wishes! Hope you are also enjoying a lovely season...

While I am away from S.E. NM home base....wintering in AZ......My power supply is mainly from solar.....I have 4 80 watt panels on my MoHo roof....they are flat mounted.....I don't want to go up on that roof for any reason! When the sun is shinning.....the panels keep my 2 12 volt AGM batteries up & supplying good energy for me to play with my toys as much as I choose.....If the sun is not cooperative in my area.....I do use the generator to charge up.....then I sit & read instead of KB or Sat Dish TV.....

Sometime early in Jan I will be going to Quartzsite for the RV Tent show.....so where I am now changes during the winter....

Let me know when you will be in AZ .....would love to connect & do some jamming!

There are 4 rigs where I am parked....They can all hear my music....One of the ladies came around & invited all of us (7 adults..one young boy)...to get together around a campfire on Christmas Eve...We did & then on Christmas day we had a meal together....yesterday they all came into my rig to hear my music.....It was great for all of us!

Maybe you are talking about when you head for FL??? Keep in touch.....I will probably be back at my home base...SKP Co-Op in S.E. NM....THE RANCH.....

Seems to me some times all that technical information might disuade one from having a good time with all our super electronic toys! I have only ever killed a little portable tape recorder....& I just helped by giving permission to "do whatever you think might work" to a volunteer who was trying to assist.....

I would get pretty upset if my AWESOME 7K would die while playing it on solar power! I don't think that would happen!

Happy trails & much harmony!