Quote:
Originally posted by etwo4788:
BEBOP.....From beautiful sunny Yuma, AZ....in an I-Net cafe ... My MoHo is over the CO River Bridge on the CA desert!

My experience with all 5 of my Technics KB's running in the MoHo....All have done fine on one of those little 250 watt plug-into-a-12volt outlet. I am talking about the 1K, 3K,5K,6K...& the AWESOME 7K!

The 7K runs at top volume, a subwoofer, a mic, & I have turned on the 60 watt lamp also! There is no noise from the little Power Star inverter! It is an early model....I bought it for around $100 early in my boondocking days....probably about when I bought my first KB in '94? It runs like a champ! I can make lot's of noise!

Have a great trip! Stop by the Ranch to say hello along your way to FL! Maybe even stay a day or two for a bit of jamming??

HAPPY TRAILS.....ELIZABETH

HI Elizabeth,
Thanks for your impute here. It looks like it won't be a problem. Electronics are costly and I am always concerned about frying something so I try to do my homework first.
Drop me an email with location, and I will try to stop by on the way East. We can entertain the troups.
Merry Christmas to you and your neighbors too.
Bebop