Hi Bill,

I've been out of the electronics business for many, many years but I'll try to offer you information that is factual.

I've never known of an inverter that produces anything other than a sine wave. I've never heard of the term "modified sine wave". It is not a common term for sure. Special circuitry would be required to modify a sine wave. The resultant wave could be square, trapezoidal, or a linear "ramp", or some variation of those waveforms.

Look at your manual for the inverter. It should give details of the output. The output should be 115 Vac, 60 Hz. It may also give warnings that the inverter should not be used to power certain appliances and the types of appliances should be listed.

My main concern would be "noise" in the output of the inverter. Of course I have no idea what type of noise filtering has been incorporated in the inverter circuitry. I suspect noise would be minimal because you would likely use the output of the inverter to power the on-board stereo system when you are operating self-contained.

In short, I would expect the output of the inverter to be a pure sine wave at a frequency of 60 Hz. The output voltage
would be 115 Vac. And, noise would be filtered to an acceptable level.

Finally, your inverter would be powered by your batteries. The KN7000 draws 75 watts of power. Your RV manuals should tell you how much power can be delivered by your batteries continuously and for how long.

I don't see a problem using your KN7000 or your KN2600.

Hope this helps. Maybe others can add to what I have said.

Best Wishes,

Chuck