Thanks Chuck and Len for your responses.
One of the concerns I have is that the square Wave swings from 0 to 120 volts positive and then to 120 volts negative creating the square wave. It is ok for resistant loads like incandescent lights, coffemakers, toasters, hair dryers and such but not very good for electronics.
The modified Sine Wave (quasi) swings to 150 volts positive and negative. in stair steps. This creates background hum.
The sine wave utilizes microprocessors to mix the output of multiple transfoermers to attain a waveform that simulates a sine wave. This gives a waveform that is compatible with all AC equipment. However this sinewave swings from 170 volts to 0 to 170 volts.
This is the best for all electronic equipment however, I wonder about the much higher voltage. Is this going to be a problem with non resistant devices such as electronics. This hi frequency inverter uses H-bridge, high-voltage. It uses no heavy transformers so is lighter and less expensive. But........what about this voltage of 170. What will it do to the keyboards and amps either short or long term?
How will this effect the deep cycle battery bank?
I am thinking of a permanently installed solar panel to keep the batterys up when they are not being charged by the converter or generator or engine alternator.
Please comment on this and thanks
Bebop