Thanks for the addition info and test! FYI, when I tested my iLoud with Tyros5, I didn't put it at MAX volume; I turned it up to max then backed off a couple of LEDs-worth (as shown on the volume knob). Then I had the Tyros5 at 1/2 to 2/3 volume, and played. The iLoud was VERY loud for its size, and I heard absolutely no distortion. Don't know if I would have heard distortion if I took the iLoud to its absolute max volume (will have to try that).

I like how the iLoud sounds with the Tyros, except I'd like a little more bass. One option is for me to find even a small/modest little subwoofer to add to it. This is all mostly "for fun"; I use the iLoud mostly at small jam sessions and parties; have thought it might be OK for very small gigs (say a living room sized place with 10-15 people listening. For bigger gigs (and duos/trios) I use my Nano 600.

Jim