Originally Posted By: john smies

I guess someone has to call a spade a spade and that means Bachus that you are getting to be very tiresome here and I mean no disrespect. Your comments are very copious indeed and more often than not about keyboards you do not own, have not owned and have no intention of owing. I would tread slightly more carefully here. Particularly if there are folks such as Squeak and LindaFus who speak from personal experience and have every right to be annoyed with Casio and their new product.
I also sympathize with PA4X owners and even Ketron SD7 owners who have also been used as beta testers for way too long and at too high a price. I do not recall Yamaha marketing products that way but I may be wrong there. But let's not get off topic again and stick with the Casio MZ-X500 and the findings of those who can relate to it from personal experience.

regards,
John

No, my comments are based on common sense... And offcourse very copious in nature...

Because i am only saying a single thing...

Casio in this case promisses to resolve the issue with one of the next patches, they are working on it, and there is no need for all this fuzz and show....

Yes, there is a bug, and yes Casio is communiticating about it openly and admitting it, and working on resolving it.

So yes, copious as i keep repeating myself...

People should learn that its almost impossible to release these products witouth bugs, and if they cant live with these bugs, they should not be early addaptars, how hard is that to understand?

If you want flawlessly working products from the start, be prepared to pay double what you pay now, because thats how expensive inhouse testing is...

But then i will shut up on this issue.... And will remind you of this discussion with every new keyboard released from now on....because history will repeat itselves with every new keyboard release....and it seems people are not prepared to learn from this, as it has been going on as long as i am visiting the synthzone arranger boards...

Time learns there is not such a thing as anew keyboard that does not have any bugs.... And therefor it is much more important how a company communicates about these issues and how fast they resolve the problems in the software then the fact that there is a bug.

Edited by Bachus (04/28/16 01:50 PM)

http://keyszone.boards.net