Originally Posted By: LindaFus
I agree, none of us want to be negative, however, I am unable to save anything properly to the board so once I am aggravated and wasted my time I want to turn it off and cover it.

Mike Martin is aware and states they are working on it so we know it will be fixed but I was hoping to use my new MZ now not 3 months from now. Sigh
There is no work around for it either I have tried everything. Casio has created a great new machine they just need to make it work according to their manual.

Originally Posted By: tom moon
I hope Mike Martin or someone at Casio becomes proactive and acknowledges these problems and provides a timetable for the fix. it's troubling to watch a launch for a potentially great product turn sour....it's stating the obvious, but the MZ is basically DOA until this is addressed. Casio has made great strides in the pro market but they will quickly lose those strides and whatever goodwill remains if they don't act swiftly.....

I think, the problem has been recognised about two days ago, Mike Martin said they are working on a solution... So people just need to be a little patient...

Posting the same forum in over 6 forums and crying about Casio not acting, really works counter productive.... mike Martin reacted on the offical Casio forums and on the facebook group and said they are working on it... Thats ooen and honest communication and more then any other company out there...

Expecting newly released software to work flawlessly is an illusion these days... The products have become way to complicated to expect that

http://keyszone.boards.net