There's a ton of fun to be had just playing synthesizers. Twiddling the knobs, moving the sliders, letting open, ambient soundscapes evolve...

But it's not making MUSIC... It is playing around with one component of it. Most of us here are interested in a keyboard that can help us make a completed song, whether live or at home. Drums, bassline, some rhythm stuff, and OS features that allow us to string a bunch of these together to form a complete piece of music.

Analog doesn't seem to be that concerned with this, so I'd say that an arranger isn't what you are looking for.

I might, if your budget doesn't run to the new King Korg, I'd look around for a used Karma. Pretty decent synth section, and some interactive arpeggiation stuff, that can give you a taste of playing with a fuller piece, without going too far down memory lane (which is what arrangers are mostly about! Synth stuff is hardly their forte).

Or simply stick with what you have, and save for another year or two and get a used Kronos (when they start to hit the market).

Hope this helps.