I just want to add one last thing.

Apart from the Minimoog, Juno-6, Polysix, Ms-20 and ION. All synths that I love. The only other keyboard I was ever drawn to was the Triton Le.

I am not sure why? Or what it was about this keyboard, but something about it spoke too me. Two things did manage to get my attention. Non Western instruments, and the sequencer, arppgeiator. Also, it was a 76 key one I was playing. What stopped me was the price.

The other synths, the Minimoog, and so forth. Were the knobs, but no presets. Well except for the ION.

So on the one hand I love knob laden synths and on the other the Triton Le. I was never really big on Home Keyboards, or arranger's. That's just an over priced and glorified home keyboard. No offense, but it's just not me.

I no am not a player, and never will be. I am not looking to want to learn to play, and that just fine.

I love listening to good music, that someone else wrote, and I love synths. Just never really had the desire to want to play. If that's wrong then I don't want to be a part of anything!

I know now who I am!

BTW: The next time you see a Jackson Pollack or Andy Worehall or Magrete or even 20th century art. Think of me!

Paul