Congrats Bernie!!!

You will NOT be disappointed. Everything will take a while to sink in, there's just so much of it, & once it does you'll realize just WHAT you have under your fingertips. I've not been so inspired in a very long time. And everytime I turn on my Audya, I'm inspired anew!

And yes, I find AJ to be an honest, modest & straight forward person. When you watch his tutorial DVD, you'll realize so even more. And yes, just as I chose out of my own to promote Ketron & the Audya, so I chose out of my own to promote the AJAMSONIC upgrade in any way I can. Glad it proves to be worthwhile already!

The other great, but also much overlooked Audya resource is the Create Songstyle forum. I found many, many good styles over there.

Then of course, I have nothing but the highest praise for the Ketron 2011 sound & style upgrade. The 2012 one, really did not impress me all that much as we're not into that kind of music. This of course does not mean that those are not excellent styles also, just not to our specific needs!

Keep well my friend,

Henni