You know what else I find amazing:

AJ did not shout anywhere about the addons - no bragging of any sorts. He simply & humbly demonstrates these in a very subtile way in all of those demos.

It is only by listening to those over & over again that one begins to realize just what comes with this upgrade. And only if you know your Audya well, will you realize just what's new. And if you've downloaded the many Tyros 4 demos and listened to those over & over (like I did), you'll appreciate this upgrade even more!

Ketron's way of doing things are unique to me and very different to the typical American way. AJ operate along these same lines and that's one of the things I really like about him.

Me, as you all know by now, like a typical American (although I'm not by origen) I shout about every little thing I find. AJ to the contrary, simply demonstrates it in his uqnique humble way & also in such a way that you have to really search for it to find it.

Well, I've done some searching & now I inform you all what I've found. Hope you can appreciate with me.

As for me, soon I'll proudly display the "AMG" badge on my Mercedes (how I wish on both instances...), no, really just kidding. But soon I'll proudly display the "AJAMSONIC" badge on my Audya & I'll brag about wherever I go. The Audya is GREAT, but AJAMSONIC upgrade will make it even BETTER!!!

Please note: I am very well pleased with Darren's way of attending to my problems. He's really a very dedicated Ketron dealer. This topic is NOT about support, but about a new product available for the Audya. I have nothing but the highest praises for Darren, otherwise known as Tonewheeldude. I want to sincerely thank him for attending to my self induced problem so quickly and for supplying the remedy without delay. Thank you Darren, you are GREAT & Ketron should be proud of you!!!

Keep well all my very, very, VERY quiet friends,

Henni