Henni

I agree with everything you say about AJ and AJAMSONIC.

As far as your assessment of the Audya is concerned, I felt your opinions to be correct, if not a little lavish, as the Audya has had checkered reviews by some with former problems.

The fact is that my Audya has been the greatest keyboard I've ever owned and, thanks to your description and subsequent call to AJ, have ordered the premium upgrade and tutorial DVD's.

I hope AJ doesn't mind, but I feel compelled to say something about him from my experience.

I didn't seriously consider the upgrade until you started to "market it". When I called him, I found AJ to be very friendly and so proficient it was hard to keep up. He explained that he is employed by Ketron to field questions two days a week, although he gives much more time than that. This is the reason why he isn't always available due to his own business.

The main point being that once a AJAMSONIC customer, he can devote as much time as necessary to make you a satisfied customer. Of this I have no doubt, whatsoever, as he talked to me a good half hour. He has had unbelievable frustrations from other parties which held up the completion of his product, as well as enormous expense, but a great guy in spite of it all.

More when I get my new HDD installed.

Bernie