Hi all,

I'm AMAZED to not read more about this upgrade here. No, I do not have mine as yet, but will most definitely soon.

I also do not have Ketron's new sound upgrade as yet. Was that so impressive that this AJAMSONIC stuff no longer impress anyone?

Last night I listened to those demos again. WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!

How is it then that no one else is impressed? Those new style choir voices addons alone are enough to seriously impress me.

Do you guys not miss those when you listen to the Tyros 4 demos? Is it only me who want those on my Audya?

What about the new styles? Do you not find them impressive too? Have you listened to the bagpipe in 8 Beat 3? That seriously impressed me on the Tyros 4 demo, AJ's version impresses me even more!!!

I'm amazed by the lack of response from you guys? Do you not see a good thing when you find it? Why then so little discussion over here on such a stunning upgrade? Is it only me that want the absolute best for my Audya?

If I may suggest, get some oomph back into your life (drink a Red Bull if you HAVE to) and:

1. Download ALL those demos.
2. Load them onto your Audya.
3. Get a pair of good quality earphones.
4. Go listen to them a few times. Each time you do, you'll hear something new for your Audya.

I've listened to all those demos at least ten times or more, & everytime I do I realize more what REALLY went into creating those.

I cannot be without it anymore & I'll have my very own version soon complete with the Tutorial DVD. Next I'll give my impressions about it, but I can allready tell you that it will be good!!!

I find it so hard to accept that more of you are not excited about things like these...What DOES it take to excite you then? Everyone shouts: "Styles, give me styles - I want more styles!!!" But when you do get it, you are as quiet as a grave.

Come on man - some of you MUST have this upgrade installed allready. Give us some feedback on it. Nightlife was not impressed. Hard for me to understand why not... Give us your feedback over here. This topic is well worth discussing. Let's do then!

As far as I can tell:

1. All style voices now balanced properly. One style will no longer shout at you when you select. Same with selecting voices.
2. Onboard styles have been reworked. I can clearly hear the new added choir voices on many of them.
3. Drum timings have been fixed.
4. New manual nylon guitar strumming mode implemented - clearly demonstrated in one of the demos.
5. Stunning new styles added.
6. New very impressive choir voices added - this is what I look forward to the most!!!
7. New audio drum loops added.
8. New live guitar loops added.
9. Many new instruments added
10. Many more features added like i.e. midi & MP3 files.

I can clearly hear all of the above in those demos and it's stunning, to say the very least.

Keep well all my friends,

Henni