Hi my friend,

Of course it did. This is MY version only of this fantastic style. In demo, AJ plays choir voices with right hand. In my version, I have choir set permanently inside style in Lower 1 & Rock Organ in Lower 2. I like to use AJs choir voices in this way. Right hand voices created & set by AJ himself.

For most of our music, I now have the live "Shoo" voice set for variation 1 & 2 and the live "Hey" voice set for variation 3 & 4. Maybe I'll add some more variation later, but then I must give up some other voices as my Audya do not have the extra RAM & I have to make do with what I have. Plus I like to play everything with my left hand, including fill ins... I do not have a footswitch & I do no not intend getting one.

All the new AJAMSONIC styles are AMAZING!!! So where to start? Last night when going through them, I was inspired to create this song. Monica not now in a mood for singing, so I have to play something myself.

I don't understand why everyone so crazy about Robert's new forthcoming styles only. AJ created more than 160 SUPERB!!! styles, just waiting to be used. And yes, they are ready already, no need to wait a few months first. You have TODAY if you wish.

I am TOTALLY satisfied with my AJAMSONIC upgrade. It was money well spent!!!

Keep well my friend,

Henni