Quote:
Originally posted by Robbo:

Hi Don,

we would dearly love to take the plunge to Audya, but I know you'll understand if we dont as yet.

The problem realy is that Ketron dont talk to thier owners and prospective owners in a way that's sensible, and treats with parity on a human level. So come on Ketron whats happening?? I'll keep asking, that is until either Korg or Yamaha steal your thunder, and blitz you with an equivalent that works with minor probs, (ans boy I'd say they are working on it as I speak), and then you'll be wishing you had talked to the community.

Imagine a PA3Xpro or Tyros4 with audio loops that work and so on with synth engines and sampling that's second to none, the next generation of Fantom Arrangers, Motif, Korg M3XP Arranger and so on, timing is everything and I hope you have your story right, and get it out there before the big bang.

Robbo,

There are no doubt many Audya owners like DonM who have had zero problems and there are some who have had problems back to back and cannot appear to be able to get to the bottom of them or get them fixed timely. Problems are popping up that Ketron say they have never heard of. These problems need to be fixed speedily and if that means Ketron shipping faulty parts direct to customer then so be it, the way Ketron do business is not like Yamaha, they don’t have a World Wide comprehensive network of dealers and that’s the problem. People with Audya who support Ketron by buying the KB can live miles from anyone, how do they get to a dealer ??? for parts. Ketron are different and they need to act differently. I am sure they will get up to speed with this. One day! If they get their act together they will sell more KBs.
Regards

Tony

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 05-18-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey