Do you believe this, after years, i mean many, then the music messe 10, we are still waiting on the final release of the styles and sounds Audya, I can't!!! what is going on Ketron??? Talk to us, we understand when there a problems and developement issues, we are not children, how many are waiting before they make a decision to buy your product, based on this upgrade that was promised. Not just the 4a although that was necessary, and has some great features and fixes, but also the completion of the upgrade. Whats happening with the pricing and the availability of the new product lines? my dealer in Aus must be more frustrated than I am, I call him every two weeks for answers on these questions, he has said at the end of every week for 3 months now that he will have the answers from Ketron. The upgrades to the SD series whats happening there SD5/3? more styles required, a market ready to buy? Come on please, I want to buy your products but it's like you put every block in the way, and by the way for anyone suggesting that I should try the product first, I own an SD3 so I have put up so far, it's time for Ketron to do the same.