Quote:
Originally posted by Robbo:
Oh no Ketron,

you dont get off lightly with this one, nothing happens generally in this forum unless some serious questioning happens re the releases and fixes with the Ketron products, then all of a sudden a couple of questions come out of the blue. This is the most important thread for Ketron to answer, and i suggest that it needs to be kept at the top of the list, we want answers and we need them, like yesterday,

Robbo,

I have sent this link direct to Ketron, I can understand that people are getting tired of excuses from Ketron and I have tried every trick in the book, pleasant & nasty both at the same time and it has made not one jot of difference so I given up and they have beat me. I think this is just the way Ketron work they will move at their own pace no matter what, so I suggest we just wait it’s hellish frustrating especially when you have something wrong with your Audya in guarantee and you can’t get it fixed like Skude, no one has a proper answer and everybody’s guessing. The most frustrating thing is this, you have a problem a real problem you contact someone and the say “We never had that one before” my reply is "well you have now"! I have run out of ideas and I don’t know what the answer is about Audya, what I do know its sound bloody good with the new samples and styles. I am a bit concerned that DonM says he cannot see any more styles on the pre-release version he got. Fingers and legs cross, I have been away in turkey for 11 days and when the KB players turned up at our hotel what do you think he was playing, no not Audya son of Audya the SD1+.

Regards Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey