Quote:
Originally posted by DonM:
I will have them Monday. I think.
DonM

[This message has been edited by DonM (edited 04-24-2010).]

Don,

Did you get your software as promised, also we are now getting to the bottom of all the lockup problems and HD replacement, I have made it easy now to get a HD fully loaded, plug and play, when I get the sounds I will include them on the HD. I know that you have never started digging around on the HD but people have and removed operation files, a bit like removing parts of Microsoft Operating System, this is bad news if you haven’t made a backup. You should make a backup of all the HD, it is better to take the drive out and put it into a caddy, I am looking to see if there is anyway the HD can be removed without taking the top off, if enough people where interested I could have a tool made to make it like the T3, turn the KB over and a little door would reveal the HD. There is room inside the Audya to do this. I was a little suprised that AJ and Frank never posted anything about the new sounds, I have a feeling they never got them and only got the OS4 upgrade.

Regards

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 04-26-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey