Hi all,

Me again on this most lonely thread. I've sent mail to AJ direct, but since I receive no response, would someone care to answer these easy questions please:

1. The first official Ketron style upgrade (my file is dated 2009), was it available as a free download? (I cannot remember where I found this download 3 years ago) Was it for a specific serial number only i.o.w. as a pendrive?

2. AJ mentioned somewhere that the pcm file for the live guitars is located under C:\system\sound\global. I do not even have a global directory under sound, do you?

3. Is there a way to uninstall this update. As for now, I'm limited to OS20C. If I go higher, I loose my live guitars, no matter what I do.

4. Would the 2011 pendrive update solve my problem?

5. And lastly, does anyone have the original or any other legal copy of the Audya software available in any format (even on an HD) and would you be willing to mail to South Africa at an aggreed cost? I know AJ sells HDs, but it's rather expensive for now and it most probably does not include the official Ketron sound & style updates. I read somewhere that it includes many midi & MP3 files which will be of no use whatsoever to me.

Tonewheeldude, I get the impression that you talk to Ketron direct. Won't you please bring up my case when you next talk to them. I obviously did something stupid & now I want to put it right, but I do not know how.

I hope someone cares to respond. I get the impression that Audya owners are not overly talkative - as for me, I can talk your head off about the things that interest me.

Cheers all,
Henni