Yup,

It's just me posting in my own thread. And I'll keep on pleading here for help until my problem is solved. Please bear with me. My Audya is EVERYTHING I've always dreamed about, and even with my current problem it outshines everything else by far that I've ever heard before.

For nearly four years I've been collecting styles, updates and everything else I could find on the Audya as I knew that one day I'll have one. Please note clearly: I did NOT try to install update 42B. I do not have the pen drive yet & I'm really not that stupid. All I did is install all my new styles and the official first Ketron style update.

I next listened merrily to all these fantastic styles, but when I went back no my original onboard styles I noticed the loss of my live guitars. They show up in style view mode, but I cannot change them and they do not play, even if I mute everything else. And I did not overwrite them in any way or form.

I found a folder under the system directory where I can restore everything back to factory presets. It works for all but for my grooves & live guitars. When I select those I get some sort of a "cannot write to rom" error or similar.

I suspect I've completely lost my groove & live guitar data. I can see the factory drum audio loops, but cannot find any reference or folder to my live guitars.

Now, I do not know if this is possible, but can someone not please copy theirs and host somewhere for me to download? Pretty, pretty please!

I fully intend to purchase AJ's new HD with all improvements, but I'll first have to wait for month end and then wait for it to be delivered to South Africa. In the mean time I'm loosing out big time to enjoy this super, fantastic arranger.

ANYONE!!! Can you help me please? If you look on the PSR Tutorial forum, you'll see that I've done my share towards the Yamaha community. Now I need your help please!!! Don't be so quiet - this is most serious for me.

Finally, I'm sure most problems listed over here are software related. I played for a full day with mine without any hangups whatsoever before I installed all the new stuff. Now I experience the same lock-ups as mentioned by others, but only if I treat the buttons like an animal. If I take my time before pushing buttons, it does not lock up or freeze. And apart from loosing the live guitars, it performs as expected.

Regards,
Henni