The only arranger to be able to cross the divide is the Audya.

Because it has broken free of the restraints of midi drum kits, uses streaming technology and live audio, in the hands of the right producer and with additional loops and samples (like Sokrates great vintage synths - perfect for electro-pop) it is capable of producing anything currently in the charts; Ke$ha, Lady Gaga, LMFAO, Kylie, Rihanna, David Guetta, Adam Lambert, Katy Perry, Pitbull, Selena Gomez, The Black Eyed Peas, Usher....etc..etc. Any of the stuff recorded by these people can be replicated, but the problem is..who is going to perform these songs?? There are hardly any people young enough to be interested that have the ability to pull it off and those older have neither the inclination or knowledge of current chart material..plus they are gonna look a bit odd trying to perform. I am 43 and I wouldn't do it unless I had a 20 year old vocalist with me.

Making something that does both is not enough...it all comes back to educating younger people into the field.

But then....how do they afford it? A new live style and groove for the Audya can cost up to $20,000 to produce from scratch taking into account all of the people and gear involved.