"Power single " is often misused and misunderstood term when it comes to music entertaining... laugh

A real "power single" is a player that has command of his/her audience as a dominant player/performer....the "power single" will maintain a "Dance" floor, with "big" sound...with or without vocals.....They are not a lay backed performer....

I know many performers that claim this title....but they are not a true "power single"....In fact I only know of one or two single acts that qualify....

The real power single will not rely on MP3 tracks, but will use sequence backing that they manipulate in real time....If you ever see a "power single" you will know it.. frown

Ian's video clip is a good example of a power single, not because of the gimmicky way he does it...but the way he does it, and his demand attention from the audience...

I hope I explained...without insulting the folks that thought they were "power singles"..

For sure...I am not..I can pretend to be for short performances grin

Don't get "power single" confused with "Solo" entertainer...there is big difference.. wink