Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes
Bernie,

No I don't have a problem with the Audya, but on the other hand I am not striving to mess about with it. I don't think you should be trying to add none Ketron bits onto an Audya, if you do you do so at your own peril, there will be no support from Ketron I can assure you. I still have mine I don't play it 1/10 of the T4 , when I turn it on I think why should I give it away, right at the moment in the UK they are bringing peanuts, I might just hang on the it. I am certainly not giving it away. Anyway Brenie you have a fistful of KBs big and small, which IYO is the best...

Hope you are keeping well, you look a lot younger on your new passport photo. No one ever passed comments on it, they are jealous that's why...heee heee

Hi Tony
I missed your post.

I am still 70 no matter what picture I use, but thanks.

I agree with you on not disturbing the Audya too much, why tempt fate ?

I sold my G70 and Kurzweill. Both excellent boards. The Kurweill has a big learning curve but great sound. The Roland was great but got a good price for it. My KN7000 is my favorite for ease of use, since I have had it 9 years. My KMA and Korg P60 are a pair, and have great potential for a live sounding, lightweight rig.

The Audya is my real favorite, and I am still learning it's features. For example, I didn't think the mic output had enough headroom and the sound was not as good as my Bose T1 mixer. I started rooting around and found all kinds of settings that brought it up to equal par. The overall sound is a killer, and the hidden features will only make it better when I unearth them.

Of course, I have too many ways to go and too many keyboards to be an expert at any, but I only gig three times a week, and I love variety.

If I had a T4, I am sure I would like that too.

Bernie